Working at Heights/Harness Training
KML Safety Services Ltd. provides a half day training course tailored to provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitude to enable them to comply with the requirements of legislation relating to working at height and to ensure that they are competent in all current Fall Arrest and Working at Height methods. The Course includes theory and practical training and certificates will be awarded to successful participants.
Aim: To enhance employee height safety in the workplace by the safe use of Personal Height Safety Products.
- To understand employers must carry out a risk assessment for all work at height and to put in place arrangements for:
- Eliminating or minimising risks from working at height.
- Safe system of work for working at height.
- Safe system for selecting suitable work equipment.
- Safe system for protecting people from the consequences of work at height.
- Legislation Governing Working at Heights
- Distinction Between Fall Arrest, Fall Restraint and Work Positioning
- Fall Factors, Loads and Forces
- Suitability and Selection of Different Systems
- Examination, Care and Maintenance of Equipment
- Practical Wearing of Fall Arrest Equipment etc.
- Practical Usage of Fall Arrest Equipment etc.
- After Use Care and maintenance of Equipment etc.
Duration: ½ Day Training